Thursday 19 April 2012

Once Upon a Time

Did you like the " Fairy Tale"? Actually, I was very like the "Fairy Tale"! Especially "Cinderella" that is My Love  "Fairy Tale " in my entire life. My holiday is nearly finished, I feel like very faster and I also did not start my Assignment yet! One thing I have did is spend my hold time to watching Drama!

The Drama "Once Upon a Time" ,Did you hear before? When I saw the Tv shows introduce this drama, I was not interesting this drama, but my sister was opposite ! So she start to watched online,  and she told me that is very nice, so I started to watched the first episodes, and I was fascinated!

Click here to see the introduce Here !


Prince Charming & Snow White
Josh Dallas
 Ginnifer Goodwin

Jennifer Morrison
 

2 comments:

Jia Xin said...

I'm heard this b4~i wanna watch this, its look like amazing. How many season for this?release till which ep?

Unknown said...

Ya...is very nice:) Only have season 1, and release the ep 18:)