Saturday 3 March 2012

Outing with Sis

So exciting Today,
 I with my Sis went to Pancakes Restaurant in Perth!There pancakes is so delicious ! I Love It... Today,  order One Blueberry Pancake & and My

Favorite Ice- Chocolate! Hehe... And My sis order Chicken Crepes & cappuccino! After We finish the Lunch, we gone to window shopping! I love window shopping because not spend money,  just browsing! You Like?  

My dear Sister bought the new bag for me ! Happy! Thanks my dear Sister!





cappuccino for My sis


Chicken Crepes

Blueberry Pancakes



4 comments:

K Rou said...

I love window shopping too my dear :) <3

Unknown said...

YaYa...HAha...!That's good right!

Jia Xin said...

love window shopping too ^^
the bag is nice, pancake look like so delicious ya ~

Unknown said...

Ya...we go window shopping next time! Ok?ya...is nice right? Than faster come here:)